Don’t miss Barnes & Noble‘s after holiday sale and a chance to scoop up your copy of Kangaroo’s Shoes along with other great deals!
- Barnes & Noble use social media to engage US consumers with e-books and online store (wave.wavemetrix.com)
- Barnes & Noble: Online Holiday Sales Up 67 Percent Thanks To The NOOK’s Popularity (techcrunch.com)
- Barnes & Noble’s Gangbusters Holiday Sales (blogs.wsj.com)
- Barnes & Noble same-store sales rise 9.7% (marketwatch.com)
Kangaroo’s Shoes author, Richelle Taylor Krzak, recently visited Springboro, OH based preschool, Adventures Through Learning. She shared the important lesson of honesty as learned by the book’s main character, Joey Kangaroo. The story readings were held for children ranging in age from 2-5 years old.
The month of December included some local story readings at schools in the Dayton area. Among them was a visit to E.G. Shaw Elementary, attended by Kangaroo’s Shoes author, Richelle Taylor Krzak.
To read her review and see photos click here
- Going Back to Second Grade (bize-mom.com)